[il-talk] Aggravated!

Kelly Pierce kellytalk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 01:35:34 UTC 2012

very good.  Illinois contracts with the Utah Library for the blind for
its Braille service.  If you are displeased with the performance of
this contractor, consider contacting the program director for the Ill.
Library for the blind, sharon ruda.  It has been my experience that
Utah seems not to want to do the work called for in its contract, such
as actually sending books to people.  I have had book requests ignored
and service denied.

Kelly