[il-talk] Convention meals

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Mon Sep 3 13:03:34 UTC 2012

Hello all,
Convention is a month away. The meal options are regular, veggie, and kosher. If anyone has special dietary needs, please contact me before September 24 to let me know which option you prefer. My e-mail address is dravant at ameritech.net or you can call me at 773-991-8050.

Denise Avant
dravant at ameritech.net

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.