[il-talk] FW: Illinois workNet Mobile App Feedback Webinar

Connie Davis connie.davis at rcn.com
Fri Sep 7 20:38:37 UTC 2012

Connie

Subject: Illinois workNet Mobile App Feedback Webinar

  Mobile App <http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/ntelger/MobileAppDraft.jpg>

Illinois workNet is developing a Mobile App and we need your feedback!

 <http://mobileappfeedback.eventbrite.com/> Attend this webinar to hear about the Mobile App we're creating called "Job Ready Connector". During the webinar we will walk through a "Storyboard" of the App (which is just graphics of what the App will look like). We will not have the actual Mobile App durng the webinar.
We will be asking your feedback about the:
*	Title
*	Design
*	Graphics
*	Terms - do they make sense?
*	Flow - is this how you think it should work?
*	Is it easy to understand?
When: September 12, 2012 at 2:00 pm CST

So please  <http://mobileappfeedback.eventbrite.com/> register to attend this webinar to give us all your feedback!