[il-talk] Meet the Blind Activity

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 03:28:56 UTC 2012

Fellow Federationists,

Could everyone who wanted to help organize/participate in the Meet the Blind activity the Chicago Chapter is planning for Thursday, October 25, at the Chicago Children's Museum contact me?  My cell is +1 312-593-3013.  You can also email me, off-list, via bruce.c.paul at gmail.com.  This is different than the list serve email address.  We will have to meet a couple times, via the phone or in person, to hash out what we will present and who will handle each "station."  The main thing is getting a formal description, written by yours truly, agreed upon and responsibilities assigned.

The activity itself is scheduled for Thursday, October 25, from 5:30pm until 8:00pm.  You will be expected to show up a bit earlier and leave a bit after 8:00pm.   The Children's Museum is on Navy Pier.  The 29 State, 65 Grand, 66 Chicago, and a few other CTA Bus Routes terminate at Navy Pier.

If anyone has a cane shorter than 30 inches and an appropriate blindfold, they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bruce C. Paul