[il-talk] correction

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 24 16:38:29 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

I need to make a corection regarding the Chicago Chapter fundraising
committee meeting.  Though the meeting will still occur tomorrow evening at
7:00 P.M., the actual date of the meeting is September 25, rather than
September 24.

Please call 218-936-1200 and use the code Chicago, (2442246.)

During this meeting we will discuss submitted suggestions for fundraising,
as well as soliciting new ideas for fundraising.

This is your opportunity to make your voice heard, so please join us
tomorrow evening at 7:00 P.M.