[il-talk] Frustrated

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 26 14:56:33 UTC 2012

Don't you just hate that? I know exactly what you mean. Whenever stuff like that happens now I always try to do my mindful  breathing that my therapist taught me. What I do is breathe in and out to my nose slowly and I just think in, out, in, out. That way I'm focusing back to the present. I'm focusing on my breathing. And that's in the present. It kind of gets my mind off the person who frustrated the heck out of me. Maybe try that next time and see what happens. Hope this helps. Leslie

Sent from my iPhone