[il-talk] Frustrated

Steven Hastalis steve.hastalis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 15:34:59 UTC 2012

What about first impressions or the premise that actions speak louder than
words?

He saw that you are blind and apparently defaulted to the usual negative
presumptions, rather than reaching a conclusion, based on the obvious fact
of your walking quickly and confidently.

This reminds me of medical situations, in which I have gone to a doctor or
hospital for circumstances having nothing to do with blindness.  Yet, some
practicianers seem to get more preoccupied with blindness than with the
immediate and compelling medical circumstances, for which you went there.

That's why we share ideass and give each other moral support in this
Federation.

Cordially,

Steve Hastalis