[il-talk] Frustrated

Edwin conibodyworks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 19:11:00 UTC 2012

Steve your correct but I would interject that again this is an example of
blind people using alternative techniques to do there bidding and that
includes being thief's, fools or any other profession, which is inclusion
and equality and please readers remember that I interject this as a comical
and laughable post and don't encourage blind folk to go in to the field of
burglary.  If you want to be involved with the criminal justice system as a
blind person, I recommend do it from the other side like our beloved;
Denise, Anthony, Bill, and Patty and all others attorney's in the movement.
Smiles