[il-talk] JPEG files

Kelly Pierce kellytalk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 15:55:02 UTC 2013

Andrew,

If this is text bassed  information, it is likely an image or picture
of text.  to access this information, it will be necessary to use an
OCR program like OpenBook, K1000, DocuScan Plus, FineReader or
OmniPage.  do you have an OCR solution?  If not, I consider it
essential tech for those that can afford it.

Kelly