[il-talk] JPEG files

Robert A. Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 04:08:50 UTC 2013

Good to know.

Sent from Samsung tablet   for the finest in freeform programming www.wzrdchicago.org and norrth side of chicago  88.3 fm WZRD

Member Student Government Association Council of Clubs
Northeastern Illinois University
(872) 226-5226

roberthansen33 at yahoo.com (NFB related)

Check out independent media
Www.fsrn.org
Www.democracynow.org
Www.commondreams.org

Www.nfb.org

Www.neiu.edu

David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com> wrote:Actually this is not quite true.  Recent versions of JAWS have
limited OcR built in, and programs like kurzweil and open book will
scan a JPG file and extract any text.

Dave