[il-talk] Up-to-date state board Meeting agenda for next weekend August 17, 2013

pattichang at att.net pattichang at att.net
Sat Aug 10 16:08:58 UTC 2013

national Federation of the blind of Illinois
 agenda
Park in Hotel and conference Center also via  conference call
218-936-1200 code 6324
All are welcome

We will begin at 9:00 a.m.

Note: we will have lunch at the originally scheduled time  12:00  oclock noon. Members of our new Bloomington normal chapter will join us for lunch.

Secretaries report 4/15

Treasures report 2nd quarter

National items
Cars Marylou and Jamall to report
Update on where we are with the national auction
Update on 511  WIA
Meet the blind month

possible 2014 grants

Update on possible Clinton Grant

Octoberfes

BELL  Report

State convention update

Elections

Resolutions

New Bloomington normal chapter

2014 planning
Washington Seminar
State convention
BELL
Spring Seminar

Approval of reports
Parent seminar reports Amended emailed August 10

National convention meetings

Monday 8- 9:00 p.m. White Cane leslie and Glenn
Salon 20 Level 2

Tuesday 1:30 Resolutions
I will cover this.

Tuesday 7:00 - 10:00
National Association of Blind Students
Junior Ballroom F
I am asking James and Ashley to cover this one.
Both written reports emailed August 10

Tuesday 7:00 - 9:00 State and Capitol Hills and Bills
Salon 19 Level 2
Jemal

Tuesday 7:45 - 9:00 Membership
Signature 2
Brian

Wed 9:00 Board Meeting
I will cover this

Wed 1:00 - 3:00 Public Relations
Salon 13
Bob Widman

Wed 1:00 - 5:00
National Association of Blind Merchants
Marylou
Salon 4

Wed 6:00 - 8:00 communications
Salon 17
Debbie S

Thurs 7:00 - 8:15 IEP Basics
Salon 13
Bob and don

Friday 12:30 - 1:30 Cash and Carry Committee
Salon 16
Glenn has agreed to cover this one.

Friday 7:00 - 9:00 Social Security
Salon 19