[il-talk] Sending this again.

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 3 02:24:07 UTC 2013

Hi Federationists.    I don’t know if anyone received my last Il talk message, cause I didn’t.    Just wanted to tell you all that I ended up getting a Cortazone  shot for m numbness in my  elbow!  The Doctor said either Surgery or the shot, so I took the shot!  Surgery isn’t an option.  At least not now.  So, I hope this works.    I had heard that Cordezone shots are for pain!  I don’t really have a lot if any pain.  But the Doc suggested it, so I figured he knew what he was doing.  Does anyone know if that’s true, that’s it’s  just for pain?    Thanks!   Linda