[il-talk] auction item

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 11 03:01:10 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

Down town, isn't it great to be down town, don't wait a minute more, down
town, everything's waiting for you.

I'm not so sure of that, but what I do know is that a meal from a place of
historical significance awaits you if the bid is right.  What might that be?
A lunch or dinner for two at Millers Pub in downtown Chicago.  We have a $50
gift certificate from Millers Pub awaiting your retention.  So, if you wish
to impress your sweet heart with a meal from an iconic location in Chicago,
or, if you wish to dine where Harry Karray used to love to drink when he
could take a break from either the broadcast booth, or from his
administrative duties as "mayor of Rush Street", you may take advantage of
these opportunities with a $50 gift card in hand.  So, come on down and go
for it.  This item can be yours, if the bid is right.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President