[il-talk] auction item

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 12 00:47:05 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

Steve Hastalis is providing the following auction item.

Chicagoland by Rail

by Steve Hastalis

Chicagoland is a big region with much to offer.  Historically, Chicago has
been the rail center of the country for well over 100 years, and we have
many rail lines which bind this region together.

Come!  Experience how you can travel by rail throughout the Chicago area.
Have it your way!  Pick your combination of service -- CTA, Metra, South
Shore, Amtrak.  We can make our schedule accordingly and we'll make a day of
enjoyable train travel throughout Chicagoland.

We can do this on a weekday or weekend, and I will meet you at your
beginning or "origin" station.  Your day will include all train fares and
meals.

Minimum Bid:  $10

Home Phone:  773.508.5307; Cell Phone:  773.848.5307

E-mail:  steve.hastalis at gmail.com

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President