[il-talk] auction items needed

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 12 03:05:43 UTC 2013

To all Chicago Chapter Members,

We have some nice auction items, but we need many more.  Please remember,
that without items, you can't raise funds, and without funds, we cannot
assist chapter members in their efforts to attend convention or Washington,
nor can we assist the state affiliate, or the National office with much
needed funds.  We have, over the years, assisted in projects on the local,
state and national levels.  I would like for us to continue to do so.

Please, if you have an item to donate or create for this auction, please
send to David Meyer, so that he can post them on Friday afternoon.

Thank you all in advance for your help.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President