[il-talk] another auction item

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 12 23:59:51 UTC 2013

Hello again.

I am lucky in that I hale from the village of Forest Park, the Village with
a Smile.  And, so it is, that there is a restaurant that will bring a smile
to your face in any number of ways through their eclectic choice of cuisine.
Andrea's Restaurant is the type of place known for its variety of food, as
well as the fact that you can get anything they serve during anytime of the
day they are open.  A $20 gift certificate from Andrea's is awaiting your
attention and your monitary commitment.  Like all other items previously
mentioned, this certificate can be yours if the bid is right!

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President