[il-talk] I'm no longer in Illinois

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at live.com
Sat Dec 21 19:57:03 UTC 2013

Hello all: I received (as many of you probably read) an email about the fact
that I posted something on il-talk and I'm not from Illinois. Being I'm now
in Southern California, is it still okay for me to post things on il-talk?

I did send a reply to this person off list regarding this. I just want to
make sure that this isn't a problem.

By the way, it is almost 70 degrees here today and the Christmas forcast
here says sunny and in the 70s. I understand that in Chicago, you might be
getting as much as four to seven inches of snow before tomorrow afternoon. I
heard this on WGN radio.

Enjoy the snow and cold back there. Although I know that some of you really
like it, I'm still glad I'm out here in socal.