[il-talk] I'm no longer in Illinois

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Dec 22 05:40:00 UTC 2013

Rob,

I replied to you off list as well, but I want to make it clear that it isn't my place to determine what should be posted here.  I am not from Illinois either but do
some backup work for Dave Andrews.  My point was only that you might reach more people who would know the answer to your questions on GUI-Talk.
I know, though, that there are some very knowledgeable people here.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson