[il-talk] New I Phone user

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 22 04:43:20 UTC 2013

Oh absolutely. I'm totally blind and I use my iPhone constantly. It's a learning curve because you're dealing with the touch screen and various gestures. But you'll get the hang of it. The power button is on the upper right corner of the iPhone. It's near the top edge. You want to make sure you have your home button at 6 o'clock. Your home button is around button. If you push the power button once, you're now on the screen where it displays the time and the date and open camera and unlock button. Swipe right to get to your unlock button. Another thing you can do is feel up from the lower right corner of your screen with your middle finger. Go vertically up the right and the right above your open camera button is your lock button. Once you find your lock button. Double tap on it. This means tap Twice  really  quickly. If you go to www.blindcoldtech.com,z you will find podcasts related to the iPhone and using it. There are a bunch of us un list    iPhonewho are  users. You can also get one-on-one lessons at your local Apple Store. Z and I also believe that Hadley has a number of podcasts I'm using the iPhone. Utilize your resources and whatever you do, don't give up. You will get the hang of the iPhone. And one day you will be very confident with it just like a lot of us on the list are. Good luck.

Leslie

Sent from my iPhone