[il-talk] New I Phone user

Gregory D. Rosenberg gregg at ricis.com
Mon Dec 23 00:45:44 UTC 2013

Nikki,

You can use a three-finger double-tap to mute or un mute VoiceOver's voice.

You can use a three-finger triple-tap to toggle the screen curtain on or off.

Leaving The screen curtain on will Increase the amount of operating time you get with one charge of your batteries.

If you ever get in a jam you can turn the screen curtain off then the screen becomes visible allowing a sighted person to assist.

If you ever get stuck feel free drop an email or give a call.

> On Dec 22, 2013, at 18:10, "Nikki" <daizies304 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>   More? Oh boy! Whatever do you mean? Do you think if I bought a cover it would help? IDK.
NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer.