[il-talk] New I Phone user

Nikki daizies304 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 04:19:50 UTC 2013

LOL! Funny you say this because I've actually performed those gestures not
knowing what I was doing.  just had my mom help me update to I O S 7. When I
brought her my phone she told me there was no screen. I was playing with the
phone earlier and didn't know I closed the curtain. I really appreciate
everyone's encouragement.