[il-talk] Tips In Dealing With Family Members

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 29 00:01:09 UTC 2013

You are lucky you live in these times and not in the 50s or earlier. II ,
and probably you too have heard stories about blind and other disabled
parrents having their babies taken from them at Birth because either the
hospital or social services felt that a disabled person was unfit in taking
care of a child.

It seems like you and I Lesslie have gone through similar situations.