[il-talk] games night

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 29 06:33:25 UTC 2013

Looking to play games?  Looking to consume goodies?  Looking for a cure from
Seasonal Affective Disorder?

The Chicago Chapter has all of that and more.  Following our chapter meeting
on January 11, we will hold Games Night 2014 at Exchequer Pub and
Restaurant, the same great place that hosts the meeting.  May I again remind
you that for just $25 you can have great pizza, lots of salad, and unlimited
soda.  If you wish to attend this great event, I will need to know by
January 1 so that I can turn in a count.  Exchequer must have a count so
that they know how much food to prepare.

Please call David Meyer at 708-606-7091 or email him at
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net in order to make your reservation.

Thank you in advance.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President