[il-talk] Tips In Dealing With Family Members

Robert Hansen (NFB Related) roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 22:28:26 UTC 2013

I remember when I was much younger, I quit going around those of whom I
was related to.  But I had other issues.  I would honestly try to
explain how you live today and they either get it or they don't.  Bring
NFB literature for them to read.  Play an NFB banquet speech and walk
them through it.  Explain that you have a right to live in the world as
they do.  It sounds like a case of co-dependency.  I know you a bit, and
I don't think you are that type of person.

R H