[il-talk] That awesome folding nfb cane

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Tue Feb 26 14:29:06 UTC 2013

Hi Robert,

Are you looking for a folding, or a telescopic cane? The telescopic are
the ones that are really compacked. Either cane can be purchased through
our Independence Market. Order through our web site or call (410)
659-9314 and pressing 4 for the Independence Market. I believe that to
shop online, you can go to www.nfb.org/independencemarket and navigating
to the category and cane you need.

Cordially,
Bill