[il-talk] That awesome folding nfb cane

Edwin conibodyworks at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 18:18:05 UTC 2013

Dear Bob,
I love the fifty fifty cane the new folding cane but my favorite still has
to be the long white cane.

I would suggest to people that they should own more than one style of cane
like you have different styles of shoes.  You wouldn’t ware snow boots to
the gym and likewise you can choose the appropriate cane for the appropriate
situation.  I use my folding cane if I am going to be in tight spots or if
going on a long casual walk I love that straight cane.  Matter of fact I am
going to call to find out if they still have the fifty fifty in stock
because it had a sweet price of 10 dollars.