[il-talk] CHICAGO CHAPTER MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 28 14:41:59 UTC 2013

The National Federation of the blind of Illinois Chicago Chapter will hold
it's monthly meeting on Saturday, March 9 at the Exchequer Pub and
Restaurant, 226 South Wabash Avenue, Chicago.  The meeting will begin at
1:00 P.M.

Have you ever been in the hospital or have you had a loved one in the
hospital and requests are made of you or your loved one that seem to range
from peculiar to unreasonable?  Pam Gillmore will present a program where
she will offer strategies that she has found to be successful.

Also, if you wish to vote in the April elections, and you have not paid your
dues in awhile, you will likely need to pay them during this meeting.  Our
constitution stipulates that one must be current in membership one meeting
prior to the meeting in which elections are held in order to vote.

Finally, flyers will be available for our Beggars Pizza fundraising day
scheduled for Wednesday, April 24.  So, grab a flyer for yourself, as well
as for some of your friends and neighbors.  This fundraiser can be a real
success if we do our part to make it happen.

If you have any questions, please contact David Meyer Chicago Chapter
President at 7 0 8-6 0 6-7 0 9 1.  Looking forward to seeing everyone on
March 9.