[il-talk] Chicago chapter meeting announcement

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 6 19:58:14 UTC 2013

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Chicago Chapter will meet
on Saturday, January 12, 2013 at the Exchequer Pub and Restaurant, 226 South
Wabash, Chicago.

The time for this meeting is 1:00 P.M.  As a number of board members will
not be able to make this meeting, the face-to-face board meeting will take
place prior to the February chapter meeting.

We will be paying tribute to Connie Davis, who recently passed away.  In
addition, our program will be on NFB-NewsLine.  We will focus on some of the
newer features of this service, including the new Iphone application.

Finally, we will have our Games night immediately following the meeting.
Tickets for this event will be available at the door.

If you have further questions, please contact David Meyer, Chicago Chapter
President at 708-606-7091.