[il-talk] Goodwill Less than minimum wage segment on Ch. 5!

Robert A. Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 22 12:13:10 UTC 2013

You know that some patronizing people will use this program to bolster the idea that a person with a disability should be grateful they have a job.  this may be a topic on consative talk radio. Unfortunately there are foolish sick people like this.  a few weeks ago i met someone for kunch after a meeting. I mentioned stuff like braille literacy, fair wages, and other issues.  Her rerly was very disturbing. She said it is not the governments job to give us these entitlements.  she made other sick evil comments.  i knew this rotten human being from way back in my drinking days.  she is also a friend of Bill W.  i dont know how she stays sober with that attitude.  Needlesstosay, that day turned into a 3 meeting day for me.  I needed to be right sized. i immediately unfriended that toxic excuse of a human being. My thinking was thrown off for a while. Yes, there sick people out there. Our work has a long way to go.

sincerely

Robert
Sent from my Virgin Mobile. for the best freeform radio www.wzrdchicago.org 88.3 fm WZRD Chicago roberthansen33 at yahoo.com NFB