[il-talk] Goodwill Less than minimum wage segment on Ch. 5!

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 22 22:27:50 UTC 2013

Linda, I agree completely.  I saw the segment from last night line and didn't think much of the guy that said it doesn't matter what your paid that you should be grateful you have a job.  That attitude is totally uncalled for.  If nondisabled people were treated this way, even for a day, they'd be up in arms about it, no doubt in my mind about that!
Leslie