[il-talk] Hostage situation at national convention

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 14:27:17 UTC 2013

Patti Gregory Chang
NFBI President
I have agreed to participate in this fund raiser and I am counting on you all to bail me out.  PLEASE!!!!!

Good Evening Hostages,
First of all, thank you so much for agreeing to participate in our unusual and quirky fundraising activity. With your vibrant personalities, popularity, and enthusiasm I have no doubt that this fundraiser is going to be a huge success.
Please feel free to share with your friends the fact that you are targeted as a NABS hostage. I have already begun to see very hilarious Facebook status updates and Tweets about the event. For those of you that Tweet, please include the hashtag NABS13 in addition to our convention hashtag. Thank you to those of you who have taken the time to begin promoting yourselves.
In order for you to be released, we would like to have a $50.00 minimum. I asked each of you individually what you think you should be released for because we intend to use those figures to try and raise more than the minimum at the actual event. At the event, just be yourselves. Work the crowd, and please have lots of fun. If y’all are having fun the audience will have fun too.
The hostage schedule is as follows, please try to be 10 minutes early if at all possible.
8:00 PM:
Joanne Wilson
Carl Jacobsen
Joe Ruffalo
9:00 PM:
Ever Lee Hairston
Eric Guillory
Patti Chang
10:00 PM:
Anil Lewis
Mary Fernandez
Alex Castillo

Monte Carlo Night will be taking place Thursday July 4, 2013 from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM in Salons 1 and 2 level 2 of the Rosen Center Hotel.
If you ever need to reach me during the convention please feel free to write me to this Email address or you can contact me by both voice and text at 713-269-5156.
Once again, thank you so very much for agreeing to be a part of this. I look forward to seeing each one of you in Orlando.
Best,

...Gabe

Gabe Cazares, Chairman
NABS Fundraising Committee