[il-talk] pcell phones that talk and that have buttons

Kelly Pierce kellytalk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 16:11:16 UTC 2013

Rob,

A used iPhone 4S from eBay will be as affordable as a talking phone
from Verizon or AT&T.  Combine that with an unlimited data, text and
100 minutes of voice prepaid plan from T-Mobile for $30, you have
access heaven that you can afford.  If you need more minutes, there is
an app that uses your data connection to make phone calls. On the 4S
and 5, the iPhone has a dictation feature that minimizes the need to
type in data for addresses, texts and e-mails.  As Patti said, the
first couple of weeks or so requires patience as a touch screen is a
completely new experience. Yet, nearly everyone gets the hang of it
and enjoys the tremendous access from the hundreds of thousands of
apps.

Kelly