[il-talk] banquet addresses

Robert Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 29 17:10:35 UTC 2013

Hello out there fellow NFB'ers.  Today, I played the 2012 banquet speech
on WZRD 88.3 fm.  I think I will do this each week.  So my slot is from
8 a.m. to 11 a.m. central time and the day is Saturday. I do not use my
name and all of us at WZRD are collectively known as Wizards.  The web
site is attached below.

Robert

--
Robert A. Hansen Peer Mentor Council Of Clubs Representative Co-Program
Director WZRD 88.3 FM www.wzrdchicago.org Northeastern Illinois