[il-talk] Going Back to School

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Sat Jun 29 23:32:43 UTC 2013

Hello Bruce,
The first thought I have is whether this is something you really want to do. If it is, then you learn about all the things you need to do to prepare to go back to school. I am sure you know the things to do to be a successful student. After all, you've done it before. So if this is what you want and the requirements are what they are, then you will do it.

Denise Avant
dravant at ameritech.net

P.S.  Please give to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Annual
Appeal by sending your tax deductible donation to NFBI c/o Glenn Moore III,
Treasurer P.O. Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.