[il-talk] On wzrd tuesday 5 march

Robert A Hansen mrbobprinter2012 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 03:07:54 UTC 2013

Good evening fellow federationists.  Classes at Northeastern Illinois University were cancelled today due to snow.  The Wizard went on.  I showwed up to do my time slot.  I played a ton of unique musicc during the 11 o'clock hour.  The twelve o'clock hour featured the article in the Braille Monitor comparing Dr. King and the blindness movement.  The one o'clock hour had some music and then around 1 20 or so, I played the feeature about where are the Braille books.  I played a couple more tunesws.  That was followed by the piece about fair wages and all was well.  Another awesoomme thing today.  I received orientation for duties concerning the program director.  I am one of the assistants.  I can handle this.  These new responsibilitiews will reallly help me get outside of myself.  There is a whole world of some great music out there.  There is a lot more than top 40 and instant american idol.  I love taking the musical tour and the whole free form life.  Anybody out there ever heard of a German art music band called Faust?  I found a box set in the station and ripped it into my victor stream.  Great stuff.

Sincerely,

Robert A. Hansen

Sent from Samsung tablet