[il-talk] tollway job

Rob rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 6 05:58:08 UTC 2013

Hello all. As many of you know, the tollway job training may be starting very soon at a location still not specified. Also, the pay and benefits still haven’t been given to us yet. Has anyone heard either on line or on a rumor mill what the pay or benefits are?

Because of a job I had in California, I have just about reached the nine-month trial work period on my SSDI benefits. This means, of course, that if I start working I will lose my social security benefits.
If anyone knows anything, please let me know.

Thanks.