[il-talk] tollway call center address

Rob rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 19 13:16:09 UTC 2013

Does anyone know the address to the Tollway Call Center address? I spoke to Jeanette at the lighthouse thhis this past Friday and found out that the training is going to start on April 8th, 10 people at a time in Lile because the call center in Chicago still won’t be up and running until November.

I am trying to find out how far it is from the Lile ttrain station because I don’t think Pace will work for me being I live in Northbrook. It would be three busses. I know that the train would be two trains and possibly a three hour commute as well, but I am trying to find out how long of a walk it would be from the train.

I also don’t want to keep bugging the Lighthouse either.

Thanks.