[il-talk] Heart Test.

Linda Hendle iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 20 00:18:47 UTC 2013

Hi all!  Well, last week I had a Chemical Stress Test, and found out that my Heart is contracting at 49%.  Now 50% or higher is normal, but 3 years ago it was at 62%.  So, now I have to have a perisPerisophic something Echo Cardiogram, which is more invasive than a regular Echo Cardiogram, to see how my heart is doing.  It involves a tube going down your Esophagus to see the heart.      I will have this done, probably next week.     Has any one had this done before!  Thanks!  Sincerely, Linda    P.S  I also have A Fib.