[il-talk] Gary from Ferris Wheel chapter

Glenn Moore III glennmooreiii at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 10:41:59 UTC 2013

Hi Ryan, if you haven't yet gotten your answer, you may want to contact Bill Reif, who may know the person you're looking for:
billreif at ameritech.net
-Glenn III

 Subject: [il-talk] Gary from Ferris Wheel chapter
 To: "il-talk il-talk" <il-talk at nfbnet.org>
 Date: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 5:22 PM

 Hello,

 I'm trying to get in touch with someone I met at convention,
 unfortunately
 some details are vague. He is part of the Ferris Wheel
 chapter, worked as a
 vocational rehab counselor, and is married to a woman named
 Shirley. These
 are the details that I am most certain of. If this describes
 you, or
 someone you know, please let me know.

 thanks so much,

 --