[il-talk] Reminder the watch CBS 10 news!

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 14:47:03 UTC 2013

I checked out last night report and I must say it was a well done report. I do think it's unfortunate that you had these people trying to go on the internet get the phony credentials for the dogs and it does make it harder in my opinion for those who are eligible service animals. If pressure this dogs with a fake credentials call some issues in the public place. Where, this will be through for the regulations I don't know what certainly something else to be done up people try to do fake service dogs. I think that's ridiculous is that fair to those service or guide dog uses for that matter.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/wL2cNUfd-20131113-0941.wav