[il-talk] Reminder the watch CBS 10 news!

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 17 13:45:05 UTC 2013

Sorry.  I was unaware that a small dog can be a service dog.  I guess before
I lost my sight, I always saw a service dog being a Retriever or Lab, which
are big dogs.  Like you said no matter the size of the dog, as long as it
can do it's job.  That's the main thing.  Again, I'm sorry!    Sincerely,
Linda