[il-talk] fundraising committee tonight

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 21 13:59:40 UTC 2013

To all Chicago Chapter members,

Don't forget our fundraising committee meeting to be held this evening at
7:00 P.M.  To participate, please call 805-360-1000.  When asked for a code,
enter "Chicago", (2442246.)

We will be planning for our Christmas auction, as well as discussing events
which we might do in the coming year.

As several key people will be missing from this years auction, we need to
support of all of you to make it happen.  For more details about the
auction, please see the upcoming Chicago Chapter meeting announcement.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President