[il-talk] cell phone carrier question

Gina Falvo falvog at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 22 21:19:52 UTC 2013

I have tmobile and I'm planning on switching if my contract expired. The reason is the reception is bad in some places such the metra station on randolf downtown plus it's hard to hear the other person when talking. Many people have success with Verizon or at & t. I would go with those two. Good luck. Gina

Sent from my iPad