[il-talk] cell phone carrier question

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 23 00:23:10 UTC 2013

I want to Verizon for the most part. I'm happy with them some place the reception means a lot to be desired but overall happy the customer service and the service. I am glad I left US Sailor when Sprint took them over.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/zW9RjAM7-20131122-1920.wav