[il-talk] cell phone carrier question

Robert Hansen (NFB Related) roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 01:26:27 UTC 2013

I also use something called Google Voice.  I have a google voice number
and can make all kinds of calls on my laptop.  I even bought a usb gismo
that I can plug a standard phone into.  Now I have FREE phone calls
within the U.S. and Canada.  I can downgrade my Virgin Mobil to 1500
minutes and 1500 messages a month.  I have all of this for the amazing
low price of $30 per month.  I like the Google Voice number because it
is free.  I like FREE.

R H

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/lhamric930%40comcast.ne