[il-talk] Ventra Access Update

Kelly Pierce kellytalk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 16:35:57 UTC 2013

The marketing company that designed the Ventra website and the
interactive phone system will present at the ADA advisory committee
meeting, Amy said.  In addition to the time out issues on the phone
system, I received a report that I sent to Jamel, Steve and Amy
showing accessibility problems with the Ventra website.  The form
fields for adding money to a Ventra card are improperly labeled,
making it very difficult for a screen reader user to choose an amount
of money to add to the card.  re-coding the page will be relatively
simple but the Ventra contractor needs to do the work.

Kelly