[il-talk] California State convention

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 14 07:42:58 UTC 2013

Hello all. I just got back earlier this evening from the California state convention of the National Federation of the Blind. It was a great convention with lots of good information and speaches from several well informed people. I mentioned in closing at the convention (when I was giving an update as to what will be going on regarding the Orange County Chapter) that I went to Illinoi’s state convention last year. I said that I wasn’t goingto compare the two affiliates because as it was said at a speech yesterday at lunch by our state president Mary Willows, “we all have to work together as a team.”

WE ARE ALL THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND.

Below is the link whcih which will give you the streaming of all of the convention sessions.

By the way, I have to rub it in one more time. It’s going to be about 90 degrees out here in Socal later this week. HOW WARM IS IT GOING TO BE IN ILLINOIS? LOL.