[il-talk] California State convention

Araceli Avina shortattit7 at aim.com
Mon Oct 14 17:17:03 UTC 2013

Lol Rob. So not fair.  It's already starting to get cold here. When the
sun is out and it's still cold in the shade, you know the weather is
about to change. Send some of that sunshine over here. Send us about 20
degrees because Cali doesn't really need it lol. It's still nice over
there at 70. :d.
Araceli Avina
(331) 223-1668
"Eating the elephant one bite at a time."  KJ