[il-talk] Went to Glennview Lighthouse today!

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 14 20:10:06 UTC 2013

Hello all!  I was at the Lighthouse in Glennview, and learned a little about Microsoft Word with Jaws!      I also asked if they would want a Motivational speaker to talk to people about adapting to blindness, as you all know I’ve been doing, pretty good myself!  I told them I could talk about my trials and tribulations since I lost my sight!  They will let me know!     Just wanted to share!    Sincerely, Linda