[il-talk] Went to Glennview Lighthouse today!

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 14 22:13:12 UTC 2013

That's good.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lin H.
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 1:10 PM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Subject: [il-talk] Went to Glennview Lighthouse today!

Hello all!  I was at the Lighthouse in Glennview, and learned a little about
Microsoft Word with Jaws!      I also asked if they would want a
Motivational speaker to talk to people about adapting to blindness, as you
all know I’ve been doing, pretty good myself!  I told them I could talk
about my trials and tribulations since I lost my sight!  They will let me
know!     Just wanted to share!    Sincerely, Linda